Our Skills & Capabilities
Through strategic investment in people and intellectual property, White Energy has assembled the necessary assets and skills to aggressively develop and commercialise its patented BCB technology across the globe.
White Energy’s Board of Directors and management team brings a combination of executive skills and coal mining operational and technical engineering skills relevant to the BCB Process. This experienced management team and group of highly regarded coal industry veterans are capable of delivering on White Energy’s potential.
To ensure that White Energy capitalises on the identified opportunity in the coal sector, over the past few years we have continued to invest in the skills necessary to evolve into a genuine operating business.
By investing in our skill sets and the consequent development of our asset base we have built a platform for growth.
|We have invested in our skill sets…
||…and can deliver an attractive suite of services
|Robust plant design
- Plant design adaptable for all key global coal markets
- Collected data necessary to satisfy permitting requirements and regulatory requirements in different geographies
- Plant design fully digitalised with critical analysis and decision making information captured
- All equipment analysis critiqued and information captured
|Proprietary control and operating software
- Remote controlled proprietary operating software platform
- Design and construction inputs provided electronically, with control possible from head office
- Monitor plant performance remotely
|Construction and project management skills
- Project management team equipped to manage multiple projects and documentation standardised
- Criteria for appointment of all key contractors and suppliers
- Developed internal process and quick response team to resolve equipment or process issues during construction
- Trained and accredited White Energy commissioning team
- Commissioning process and relevant procedures codified and relevant systems established
|Plant operating skills
- Business manuals and processes establish clear operating standards to be followed allowing for standardisation
- Training and accreditation program now established
- Personnel trained to run plants at a commercial scale and are capable of assisting with plant ‘trouble-shooting’
|Evolve and enhance core intellectual property
- White Energy’s technology expanded to incorporate processing of organic thermal coal fines
- Significant development in ‘know-how’ and design to enhance core intellectual property offering
- Investment being made to develop a coking coal application
|Coal sale and marketing skills
- Clear marketing strategy to deliver a price premium for sale of upgraded coal
- Value premium to be attributed to the upgraded coal due to the improved environmental profile
- Relationships with key buyers across different markets
Access to our patented intellectual property and our internal capabilities has made White Energy an attractive business partner. This has enabled the Company to forge strategic partnerships with reputable global energy players (USA: Peabody Energy Inc and Kiewit Corporation and Africa: Black River Asset Management) and lay the foundations of a global business.